Our consultants are amongst the most respected in their fields. They have a track record of success in most of the largest and many smaller federal government departments, Canberra based Universities and several Canberra based Managed Service Provider (MSP) environments. Aside from their extensive experience in government, they bring decades of experience in the private sector across Australia, South East Asia and Europe.
Harold PetersenDirector and Principal Consultant
Harold Petersen is a management consultant with over 25 years experience, specialising in areas of Digital Strategy, DevOps, SIAM, ITSM, ICT Governance, Information Security Governance and Project, Programme, Portfolio Management.
He has lived and worked in Asia Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Africa.
Recent roles include:
• Digital Transformation Assurance,
• Digital Strategic Blueprint design,
• DevOps and ITIL4 accreditation training, including online training / virtual training,
• DevOps and ITSM Simulation (Gamingworks ‘Phoenix Project’ and ‘Marslander’),
• DevOps assessment and implementation,
• SIAM Operating Model Design, SIAM transformation planning and management,
• Project and Programme health checks and assurance.
Harold holds the ITIL Master certificate and has been a DevOps, ITIL, COBIT, MSP, P3O, PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 agile accredited trainer and implementer since 1994. He was itSMF Australia and itSMF Singapore national council member and itSMFI-IEB director and is a regular speaker at itSMF, PMI and ISACA.
Harold is married, has two daughters and lives in Canberra.
Areas of expertise
- Value Stream Management and Process Improvement
- Business Alignment
- Transition Management
- Digital Strategy
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- SIAM and ITSM
- Service Automation
Columbia Business School
Digital Strategies for Business 2017
Delft University of Technology
Master of Electrical Engineering, –
David BuckleyDirector and Principal Consultant
David has over 20 years’ experience working in the IT industry in technical, management and advisory roles in both the UK and Australia.
He has worked for large and small organisations and IT service providers in a variety of industry sectors including Government, banking & finance, aviation and retail where his recent roles have included:
- Establishing Service Architecture & Design frameworks and systems
- SIAM Operating Model design and Implementation
- SIAM operation and management
- Design and implementation of lifecycle Asset Management solutions
- Implementing Agile, value focused Service Improvement capabilities
David holds a 1st Class (Hons) degree in Computer Science from the Open University (UK) and certifications in ITIL, Service Integration & Management (SIAM), ServiceNow (CSA, ITSM-CIS), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) PRINCE2, and DevOps (DOI). David is also an accredited SIAM foundation trainer.
Areas of expertise
- Service Management
- Incident Management
- IT Outsourcing
- Cloud Computing
- Solution Architecture
- Project Management
- Process Improvement