DevOps can mean many things to many people and there is no one single globally baselined definition for DevOps. To some people, DevOps seems to represent ‘no-Ops’, to others it’s mainly about test automation or to yet others it seems to focus on infrastructure virtualisation and containerisation. For some it’s not clear how it is related to CI-CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery or Deployment).
Fresh Tracks consultants can help demystify DevOps and achieve genuine and integrated intended target capabilities and ensuing business benefits. We have years of experience with DevOps capability improvement and management.
We also have the background and experience to help you align and integrate evolving DevOps capabilities with your ITSM and SIAM functions (including architecture/Service design, business relationship management, supplier management and strategic functions).
Our DevOps related services include:
- DevOps current state assessments.
- DevOps accreditation and bespoke training, including DevOps Foundation and DevOps Leader as an Accredited Training Organisation with DOI.
- Target state DevOps capability design facilitation, including its alignment and integration in IT Operating and SIAM Operating Models.
- Value Stream Mapping, Management and tool alignment.
- Coaching and facilitation of business simulation (‘serious gaming’): Phoenix Project ® and Phoenix Project Online®.
- DevOps/CI-CD resourcing.
In addition to DevOps/CI-CD specific services, Fresh Tracks offers related agile and lean IT services, including:
- Site Reliability Engineering accreditation training.
- Value Stream Management training and consulting services.
- Agile CSI and agile training/coaching.